Conducting Online IRC Meeting - Best Practices
we encourage participants to follow these simple steps to conduct the IRC meet effectively,
- Please watch what others are doing and do not interrupt
- If you have a question, type “?” and wait for your time to ask, the speaker who is conducting the talk will call your name to ask a question.
- If you need to speak, type “!” and wait for your time to speak.
- If you’re done speaking, type “eof”
- If you agree with someone, type “nickname: +1”, here nickname is who you are agreeing with.