Kaniyam - is a monthly E Magazine in Tamil Langiage for Free Open Source Software.
We are happy to release the seventh issue of Kaniyam.
Now, Kaniyam reaches all the Ubuntu users in the world via Ubuntu Software Center.
Thanks for all the contributors who make Kaniyam running.
Kaniyam is released under creative commons license.
Share with anyone.
Modify and publish.
Use for commercial purpose.
But, you have to attribute the original article, author name and www.kaniyam.com
You have to give the same rights to all. Have to release in the same creative commons license.
We have a “Ubuntu Release Party” at chennai on 21 July 2012 at MIT Chrompet. All are welcome.
This issue has the following contents in Tamil:
- Getting Started with Ubuntu 12.04 – Book Review
- Clipgrab – Download youtube videos
- apt-fast – download applications faster
- How to use awk?
- Free software in the Business World
- Ubuntu 12.04 Release Party in Chennai
- Network monitor – NetHogs
- How to make Ubuntu looks like Mac OSX
- pySioGame – Games for Kids
- How to Dual Boot Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
- Introduction to Python
- Shri/Sri – A Discussion
- An Interview with Fedora Science – Amit Saha
- How to use Indian Rupee Symbol in GNU/Linux?
- Article Competition
Get your copy at